CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Makeup...It Makes a Man....


I know that some of you wouldn't agree with me, but there is something about that dark smudge around a man's eye that is totally seductive and sultry. Men who wear makeup, are no longer associated with the "freaks", but the sexually attractive, powerful men residing in Hollywood or active in the music scene. I personally think Michael would be super sexy with a blackened smudge around those beautiful blue eyes of his, but he refuses. While I probably wouldn't trust a man who wears makeup, (which with Mike it's okay because we've always had trust issues....haha...) I do think it's nothing-less than sexy. Heck, maybe one day I'll come home and he will surprise me wearing a ring of black around those baby-blues.... mmmm... a woman can dream can't she?



0 comments: