CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 24, 2008

"It's Only Noon"


It never ceases to amaze me how often I hear these words "it's only noon", when we need to be somewhere in an hour. Men. God! They so easily just get up in the morning,throw some clothes on, run some fingers through their 're-wettened" hair and can call it good. But no, I have to get up, shower, find something to wear, put my full mask of a face on, dry then style my hair and last but not least find a matching pair of high heels. My whole routine from start to finish only takes me about 45 minutes but that's not including the never ending list of tasks that also have to be completed before I leave the house for the day. Tidying up after last nights late movie and snack binge can take, lord knows, 30 minutes in itself. Then there is vaccuming, taking out the garbage, laundry, dishes, dusting, polishing floors, cleaning mirrors, cleaning toliets and countertops, the list goes on and on and I try doing most of this each morning before I leave. So SERIOUSLY, you can take your "IT'S ONLY NOON", and shove it up your ass. Next time I ask you to get up, I'm IMPLYING I need some help getting things done BESIDES just you waking up, rolling off the bed, and getting dressed. Oh and yes I still hear him snoring, and I asked him to get up 1 hour ago.... the clock is ticking...

0 comments: