CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

For God's Sake people...It's French Fries with NO SALT.


Okay, so I'm pretty pissed off, and just as I said before, this whole blog thing is going to be quite entertaining. I know it may not seem like a lot to you, but damnit I've been on this diet with "no added sugar or salt" thing for almost a week now, and If Mike drags me to McDonalds at 11pm after work so he can chow down on 2 double cheeseburgers and a Lg. Iced Caramel Coffee, it should only be acceptable for the douchebags who work at McDonalds to give me MY correct order. A LARGE FRY-UNSALTED. What do you know, we got back home and I quickly opened my "seperated bag of unsalted french fries". "Are you friggin' kidding me!?" Salt covered my thumb and pointer finger as I pulled it out of that large red box of fries. Damn.

2 comments:

Colt and Maggie said...

In defense of McDonalds French Fries with no salt is like a car its simply a vehicle to deliver salt to its destination.

-Colt

Michael & Sariann Walker said...

I understand but so far, most fast food restaurants have been quite cooperative with providing UN-SALTED french fries. The people at McDonald's either don't understand this concept, or just don't give a rip. lol.