CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Grow Up & Love

So basically, I'm sitting here and wondering why things always have to be so difficult. Why can't we just love the people we love, and hold onto them. Why can't we appreciate them every moment instead of being un-true to them or really only caring, when it would be convenient to us.

I don't think people realize how fragile life is, and how at any single moment, the person we say we "love", could be gone forever. All the stupid fights you cause, and the problems you create really aren't doing a bit of good, because when all is said and done, you'll just end up alone with a handful of regrets.

I'm tired of being the one who always holds on. I'm tired of being the one who always makes excuses for your behavior, when I know in my heart you're the one messing up, not me. I'm tired of pretending it's all okay, and trying to hold us together when it's clear sometimes you're simply not interested at all.

Take one look at your life, and how happy we could be. For a long time I stuck by you, your lies, and all the bullshit you fed everyone else just to save face. I'm pretty much sick and tired of it.

Everyone needs to fucking grow up, and just grab onto the people you really love and care about because one day, they might be gone, and then what are you going to do about it? You'll be miserable and YOU KNOW IT.

This whole topic came to my mind tonight after stumbling across this website.
http://misty-lee.memory-of.com

It's the website my father created in memory of his love. His love that is now gone, and I know he blames himself when he shouldn't but my god people. Don't you realize how quickly your son, daughter, husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend, or family member could be gone?

Why is it so hard for people to just live, and love. Why does there always have to be someone in the equation who makes it hard? I wonder if I'd be missed if I wasn't here tomorrow...

0 comments: